* Products are not sold online but available after one appointment.
After the heart, the liver is your most vital organ
A sluggish liver can manifest a malaise of symptoms that lead to misdiagnoses for other chronic diseases. This sluggishness can be prevented and also corrected through rejuvenating and cleansing your liver frequently.*
Do you need a liver cleanse?
Ailments that indicate you may need a liver cleanse include:
- Alcoholic Liver Condition
- Allergies & Chemical Sensitivities
- Bloating, Gas, Flatulence
- Low Metabolism & fatigue
- Easy Weight Gain
- PMS (premenstrual syndrome)
- Poor Digestion of Fat
"Cleaning the liver bile ducts is the most powerful procedure that you can do to improve your body's health," says Dr. Hulda Clark, author of The Cure of All Diseases
The liver has over 500 functions!
- Stores fat soluble vitamins: A, E, D & K, and water soluble folate, and vitamin B12.
- Converts sugars, amino acids and fats into glucose.
- Stores the glycogen for future use.
- Creates bile for the digestion of fat and elimination of toxins.
- Metabolizes many hormones.
- Breaks down excess cholesterol, hormones, aldosterone, norepinephrine and insulin.
- Breaks down excess levels of sex hormones estrogens, progesterone, and testosterone.
- Synthesizes cholesterol for the production of hormones and vitamin D.
- Plays a role in immunity by producing antibodies.
- Breaks down old cells and antibodies that need to be removed from the body.
With so many functions, disorders of the liver also come with many potential side effects. Side effects of liver dysfunction include long term elevation of liver enzymes, fatigue, itchy skin, anal itching, loss of appetite, muscle weakness, easy bruising from decreased clotting factors, bleeding gums or nose, malabsorption of fats, and foul smelling diarrhea from these fats being expelled in the feces, light colored stools, dark urine, hormone imbalances; which may lead to fibroids, cysts, breast enlargement, shrunken testicles, insomnia, thyroid dysfunction, decreased libido, hair loss etc., increased cholesterol levels, varicose veins and decreased detoxification capacity.
Why cleanse your liver?
In our industrialized developed world, we are immersed in a sea of toxic chemicals. The Environmental Protection Agency estimates that half-a-million chemicals are in use today, and over five thousand new chemicals are introduced yearly. Some researchers believe up to twenty-five percent of these may be carcinogenic. This is why it is crucial to employ a liver cleanse supplement and/or diet to cleanse your liver of the toxic waste of twenty-first century living.
"Imagine the situation if your garden hose had marbles in it. Much less water would flow, which in turn would decrease the ability of the hose to squirt out the marbles. With gallstones, much less cholesterol leaves the body, and cholesterol levels may rise." Dr. Hulda Clark, PhD, ND, in her groundbreaking bestseller, The Cure of All Diseases
If your liver becomes overworked, it can become congested. Toxic compounds and impurities may get trapped in deposits of hardened bile. Pollutants may not be flushed out of the body, and can back up in your bloodstream.
A sluggish liver can lead to serious fatigue, weight gain, water retention, and a host of other health woes. Detoxification that targets the liver can help remove these unwanted poisons and enable it to function properly. A healthy liver will increase your energy, improve metabolism, and help you burn excess fat.
What Is Cirrhosis Of Liver?
Liver is the seat of all metabolism and all the toxins, hormones, drugs, alcohol, preservatives, chemicals, body toxins are metabolized by the liver. It is working all the time to clear the toxins and provide our body a +When the liver cells are under too much burden of clearing debris and carrying out complex reactions to clear the free radicals and prevent damage. If the liver cells are not able to cope up with the too much supply of toxins, they give up. The cells called hepatocytes wear out and firstly swell, become inflamed and filled with fatty deposits. If the inflow of toxins is still there, then they give up completely and die and are covered by a fibrous scar. This stage is called Cirrhosis of the liver.
This is a final stage of liver failure when the liver is not performing optimally and most of the liver cells are shrunk and fibrosis has taken place. It is very difficult to revive the liver at this stage but still there are ayurvedic herbs and natural remedies which help to improve the function of remaining hepatocytes and regenerate new liver cells, thereby almost bringing the person to lead a normal life.
Problems with the gallbladder and biliary system are very common and consist of inflammation of the gallbladder and bile ducts, muscular spasms and/or poor contraction of the gallbladder wall, stones forming in the gall bladder and/or bile ducts and obstruction to the free flow of bile.
Gallbladder problems are caused by production of toxic bile by the liver, inadequate production of bile by the liver, sluggish flow of bile, excess amounts of cholesterol in the bile resulting in stone formation, infection of the gall bladder, poor dietary choices with excess consumption of fatty foods, dairy products and fried foods.
A complete liver and gallbladder treatment needs to:
- Remove all the excess fat from the liver.
- Get bile flowing freely again.
- Eliminate toxic waste that your liver has accumulated
- Dissolve and pass out the accumulated gallstones and incipient gallstones
- Regenerate any damaged or destroyed liver cells.
Herbal medicine approach: Generally cholagogue herbs (those that stimulate liver function and emptying of the gallbladder) are combined with Carminative herbs (those that improve digestion and increase absorption) and other supporting herb such as tonic herbs (those detox and remove congestion). Some herbs need to be taken before meals to stimulate bile and digestion while others are taken after meals.
Liver Rejuvenation and Gallbladder Cleansing with Herbal Medicine Treatments
An Individualized protocol with Ayurvedic & Western Herbs
*These treatments can be provided privately in Ojai or remotely by Zoom with herbal remedies mailed to you.*
These Liver and Gallbladder Treatments offers an inexpensive and easy way to detoxify, support and rejuvenate one of your most important organ responsible for many body functions.
Note: This program does not include drinking Epson salts or drinking a cocktail of oil and citrus juice. This liver cleansing program utilizes Ayurvedic and traditional Naturopathic therapies.
By cleansing the colon and the liver consecutively, you'll focus on the two critical eliminating organs of the body. The combination of both therapies helps relieve poor digestion, including gas, bloating, and constipation while at the same time improving liver function.
What conditions can a liver detox help the most: chronic fatigue, recurring candida, chronic indigestion, fatty liver disease, elevated liver enzymes, gallstones, or diagnosed with diverticulitis.*
After reviewing your health history and current health condition the appropriate plan will be recommended.
Home treatments utilized:
- Diet and juice therapy
- Oilation (if required).
- Purgation (Virechana).
- Hot Compress (If needed)
- Gallbladder flush (if required)
- Liver rejuvenating and cleaning herbs
What does this program do?
- Supports blood purification*
- Cleanses stagnant waste from the liver*
- Promote the production of healthy blood cells, bile and nutritional fluids*
- Reduces and eliminates gallbladder congestion*
- Helps filter the cancer producing toxins and eliminate the toxic accumulation of pharmaceutical drugs*
- Lowers blood cholesterol levels.*
Overall benefits of the treatments:
- Supports healthy weight loss.*
- Improves digestion and assimilation of nutrients.*
- Improves the texture of the skin and most skin conditions.*
- Lowers the incidence of hormonal imbalance in females.*
- Improves blood sugar control.*
- Lowers instances of recurrent infections.*
Treatments require one or two private consultations plus herbal products.
For appointment details see
To set an appointment see
To get started or discus your health issues with Khabir please submit Online Health Assessment.